Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bronzer Review




The number one must-have for summer is a gorgeous, dewey glow. And since baking in the sun does more harm than good, I decided to look at this season's bronzers. I came across the L'Oreal Paris gel bronzer, and it was promising.

It's wonderful when you first put it on--the gel is dark enough so you can see exactly where you are putting it, and it almost dissappears when you've rubbed it in. I loved the sparkles it had in it that made your skin have a beautiful glow when outside. Then the tan started to develop.

It was impossible for me to get a realistic tan! No matter how many people I had helping me rub it in, or how carefully I thought I put it on, I always got streaks, and sploches of dark and even places that didn't develop at all! Putting on an even coat does not produce an even tan! The build-up of color is too sudden and too dark right away, so it's really hard to loofa away mistakes.


I was really dissappointed with this product, and had to throw it away half used.


No comments:

Post a Comment